It seems that we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
- We are one human family. Let us bring all hostilities to a halt. May our joint fight against the #COVID-19 pandemic bring everyone to recognize the great need to reinforce brotherly and sisterly bonds. #globalceasefire @antonioguterres @UN March 29, 2020
- In the #GospelOfTheDay (John11:1-45), Jesus tells us: "I am the resurrection and the life... have faith. Amid grief, continue to have faith, even when it seems that death has won. Let the Word of God restore life where there is death”. March 29, 2020
- Profoundly moved and troubled, He weeps (Jn 11:35). We ask the Lord for the grace of weeping today before all the people who are suffering the consequences of this pandemic. May today be for everyone like a Sunday of tears. #HomilySantaMarta March 29, 2020
- I am thinking of the many people who are weeping. We, too, accompany them from our hearts. It wouldn’t do us any harm to weep a bit as our Lord wept for all of His people. #PrayTogether https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCFCI0EjMK0 … March 29, 2020
- During #Lent I invite you to halt in contemplation before the crucified Lord and repeat: “Jesus, you love me, transform me…”.pic.twitter.com/sv2mce1gD4 March 28, 2020
- It is not the time of your judgement, but of our judgement: a time to choose what matters and what passes away, a time to separate what is necessary from what is not. It is a time to get our lives back on track with regard to you, Lord, and to others.pic.twitter.com/XYMR9WCLxX March 28, 2020
- The people of God have a sense of knowing where the Spirit is, of knowing the paths of salvation. The people of God follow Jesus. They can't explain why, but they follow Him. And they never tire. #HomilySantaMarta March 28, 2020