Hearty congratulations to Adano Sharawy who made the final shortlist during the 8th Annual Journalism Excellence Award, in the Health Reporting category thanks to a story about Kalaazar which was aired on Radio Jangwani.
- Let us pause at #GospelofToday (John 1,29-34), perhaps even contemplating an icon of Christ, Son of God made lamb, to free us from evil. Yes, we are still poor sinners but not slaves, no, but children, children of God! January 19, 2020
- Whoever has faith feels a great need for God and, in our own smallness, we surrender ourselves, trusting fully in Him. January 18, 2020
- Jesus looks at the paralytic and focuses on what is essential: "Your sins are forgiven". Physical health is a gift that we must preserve but the Lord teaches us that we must also preserve the health of the heart, spiritual health. #HomilySantaMarta January 17, 2020
- The Lord has so much compassion, He involves Himself in our problems. Let us often repeat this simple prayer: Lord, I am a sinner, have mercy on me, have compassion for me. #HomilySantaMarta January 16, 2020
- May the Holy Spirit revive in each of us the call to be courageous and joyful evangelizers. #GeneralAudience January 15, 2020
- Jesus had authority because there was consistency in what he taught and what he did, in how he lived. Authority is seen in this: consistency and witness. #HomilySantaMarta January 14, 2020
- In the Christian life, it is not enough to be knowledgeable: unless we step out of ourselves, unless we worship, we cannot not know God. Christian life is a love story with God. January 13, 2020